Kaputir Resource Management Organization, KARMO is registered NGO (2014) under NGO Coordination Board Kenya.
- Increasing income generation and employment of pastoralists’ women and youth through irrigated and pastoralist agriculture value chains production systems and markets, food and nutrition security.
- Enhancing adaptive capacity of Turkana women and youth in environmental conservation, climate change adaptation through sustainable utilization of both irrigated and pastoralist agriculture.
- To reduce cross border/internal conflicts and strengthen networks focusing on pastoralists’ women and youth as change agents through conflict transformation approaches for peaceful coexistence and mutual resource sharing.
- To enhance pastoralists’ rights and entitlements in ENRM an & extractives governance through public participation advocacy in the realization of quality and transparent and sustainable cultivation of natural resources and good leadership systems for optimal and equitable utilization of public resources.
- Food and Nutrition Security
- Peace Building
- ENRM and Extractives Governance
- Rights Advocacy